Thursday, April 24, 2008

ZETA #1 (that's all I heard from my sister when she was in college)

Sorry for keep everyone waiting but, this has been a super busy week! On Monday my Godmother came from Tampa to visit me this week while I am on the "healthy" week. I am happy cause this week I have got to eaten real Italian! I have not stop at all and now I feel very tired and I am suppose to go out of town to my sister's this weekend for a wedding. Last night everyone (Dad, Mom, Brian, Linda, and I) headed to GA Tech for a "Cookout for Catherine". The ZTA's of Tech heard my story from my cousin Hallee and wanted to do something. They ended up selling over 200 tickets at just in my honor! It was amazing to meet to a group of women that are passionate about helping others! As I was riding home I thought to myself, I have attended to 2 University and not one has done anything for me, but Tech has done more then enough! Thanks Tech!

Today I had my blood work and all my counts were up and fine so now I can eat fresh things again! I am so excited to eat a salad and fruit! I will have my 3 round of chemo next Thursday which is my half way mark and I thrilled! 3 down 3 to go! I head to Atlanta after that treatment to meet my doctors up there and talk about surgery and reconstruction!

This afternoon, I had a visitor from Ed Grismore. I was very excited to be interviewed by him! Also, got the call that the promo to the ABC interviewed will air tonight at 8:15. The story will air next week at 7 and 11.

Check the Ta Ta's

3 comments:

Julie Moncrief said...

Cat,
We are so glad to hear you are doing well. Enjoy the fresh fruit. You are a super trouper and we are so proud of you.!!!
Much LOVE !!!
Julie, Rett, Trey and Emma Grace
Trey says "Trust in the Lord with all your heart!!!"

Katherine said...

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Trust in him at all times, O Catherine; pour out your heart to him, for God is your refuge." Psalm 62:5-8

Joy in AL said...

Catherine,

My name is Joy and I work in Customer Service at "The Cup"

Your dad gave us your the link to your blog and it is truly inspirational! Attitude is half the battle and yours is amazing!

We are praying for you!