Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just call me Granny

May I first saw if this is what old is going to feel like then I AM NOT EXCITED! I feel like an 84 woman. My joints are killing me. When I walk you can hear my joints cracking. I know gross right, oh the joys of chemo! They saw this will not last long and I am waiting for it to go away.

Tonight, Brian and I went to the Rose Court Dinner for KA and it was so nice to see everyone again. I was really nervous cause it was the first social thing I have done on campus since discovery this wonderful cancer. I was just scared people would not know how to accept me in my wig. I know its silly. We took alot of pictures and I literally soaked up every minute. Everyone made me feel so welcome! Thank you KA and the lovely girls! I can tell me strenght has change just going to eat has made me tired and I can not wait to 11pm to go to bed. (thats my bedtime).

This weekend at 1pm at Stratford there will be a meeting on the Komen 3 day walk that some of my friends are raising money for me to walk in. If you are interesting in attending please let me know. It would mean so much to raise money towards research in saving my life. It will be a great to see me!!!

Because of the meeting most of my girlfriends have come home and I will get to see them! (oh i love meetings ;) Hopefully, Brian and I will stay busy and I will not get upset that I could not go to Old South this weekend!

One more week till I have chemo again and then I will be down to 3!!!

I have the Relay shirts! please let me know if you want one! I have taken some orders all you need to do is come to the house and pick one up!

Check the Ta Ta's

1 comment:

Bruce Goddard said...

Catherine, I want a shirt and have several people who want them as well. Tell me how to get them. So glad you made it to the KA thing tonight. My email address is rbgoddard@cox.net