Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What I really want!

I really want to be engaged. I know that is alot to ask but really I would love to look act something else and plan something else in my life besides this stupid cancer. I am trying to be good cause i know it is tight for Brian right now. I just hard because we both want it and just can't have it right now. I found my ring and I even went back and tried it on today. And yes...I pulled the cancer card to jeweler hoping she would Brian a deal. Well she did but not enough for me to say yes, lets call the church, photographer, girls, and guys. So I will patiently wait some more and read my bride magazines and wish that the Lord will drop that money tree tomorrow (yeah right!)

Chemo is tomorrow at 9:40. I will get there and wait my turn and then the fun begins. Brian took off tomorrow so he will be with me the whole treatment this time. My mom is going along as usually.

My SHHH it a Wig (spicy is her name) came in today and really does look like my old hair. It is the same color and cut so that has made me happy! I will it tomorrow. I am going to try to put some pictures up soon.

The ABC affiliate came today and interviewed me. I will be part of a 5 day story line. I am really excited because I to get the message out there about BRAC and that young women can get cancer too! MY stories will air April 28 the week of Relay for Life. So watch out! Thanks Meghan for setting that up!

Tonight one of my best friend and her family brought food out and praying I can keep it down! It was great to tell old stories and laugh and to be care free. So thanks Caroline! P.S. I missed Oliver he is normally with us when we eat ;)

Well its late and I have a big day tomorrow!

Check the Ta Ta's

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stay strong Catherine. You're doing an amazing job at staying positive...my mom used to say it was the only way to stay alive, that it saved her life. Miss you.

-Shannon J.

Call if you need anything...after all, you did go get my prescription when I needed it...I owe you one. LOL.

Bonnie said...

My name is Bonnie and you don't know me but I have been keeping up with your progress since I saw your article in the Macon telegraph. You are such an inspiration! My daughter is 22 and I think about you could be my daughter! You are in my prayers and I know you will beat this! Good luck, God bless and I will be checking on you. :)