Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Real Package

Oh I totally forgot about the package. Today when I finally got home I had an UPS box on my back porch. I had receive an amazing gift from a girl at Mercer that very little of sent me a great box of goodies. I got the sweetest card with a cross, color book with these Hello Kitty crayons, a Shane and Shane CD and some other small things. It is special to me because she is from Macon but we went to different school and she dated Brian's roommate for a short period time. Its people like her who I see Jesus in a humanly from.

Thank you Megan Delrosa for making me smile tonight!

Remember check those Ta Ta's

5 comments:

amy said...

Catherine! I am so glad you are writing about all of this! I'm also glad that I can keep up with you from Denver. Know that you are in my prayers and are loved. I'm making sure to tell everyone to check their TA-TA's!

Bethany said...

I love you, Catherine! I hate that I'm not in Macon to walk through this with you, but know that Joel and I are praying like mad for no more cancer. We are going to come to Macon in May, I think. I'll let you know as we get it figured out. XOXO

Bethany said...

Catherine, Bethany and I are praying for you. So exciting to hear about your package from Megan. She was one of our first club kids from FPD and she was one of my favorites. Please tell her I said hello. I am praying for the Lord to heal you. We will keep up with your blog to hear what the Lord is doing to take care of you.

Anonymous said...

Catherine!!!!! I love you so much! You are awesome. By the way James and I have enjoyed reading your funny blog. I found some funny bed time stories to read. We are praying for you and just wanna squeeze that cancer out of you. Al though that would probably be a little awkward for all of us considering the location. Love. love.

Diana said...

Hey stranger Cat! I wanted to let you know that the family and I are praying our butts off for you! It's scary to know that we're so young and things like this could happen. But I truly believe that God has a special plan for you. I have not been able to stop thinking about you since I found out the news a couple of days ago. I wish I had heard earlier, but thats my fault for not staying in touch with you- i'm so sorry. You have made a huge statement for me and my outlook on life has totally changed. Goodluck with the chemo and I hope you start feeling better! Love U dearly!
~Diana Hoch