Monday, March 10, 2008

My New Hair

Today I pick up my "new hair" that was an interesting event. The place where I got it from was really odd to begin with. The owner smoked in the shop which does not make sense to me because mainly her clients are people dealing with cancer and that would be good for people with lung cancer, but anyways she was just really weird but helpful. She always has her 17 year old daughter best friends 1 year old (basically she babysit) running around destroying her shop. She offered to cut and style my hair I very nicely declined her offer and will be heading to my hair stylist on Wednesday!

Remember check you Ta Ta's!

4 comments:

Amy Kenney said...

Catherine you crack me up! Did you by any chance go to Shh! It's A Wig because that would make the story even funnier...even if you didn't go there, I think you should tell people you did. I love you girl!

Katherine said...

Catherine, I'm so glad that you started a website. What a wonderful, fun way to keep people updated. I love the title of the blog. Thanks for reminding us to have a sense of humor.

lynhobbs said...

Catherine,

Well, I just wrote this long note and then found out I wasn't logged in or whatever and if this doesn't work i am going to just scream...

I want you to know how much we have been praying for you. I am still in shock as I am sure you are too. But, you are going to be just fine.

Is that Brian on your page? He is a hotty. I cna't believe I have not ever seen a pic of him. Ya'll kinda look alike. He better be taking good care of you.

I want you to know too that no matter what your hair looks like or if you have any, you will ALWAYS look good in ORANGE CRUSH. You are beautiful, inside and out and I love you so much. I will be to see you soon!

Know that we are all praying for you.

lyn hobbs

sarahmassee said...

Catherine,
Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you!! This is a great way to keep people updated-- I'm glad that you started the site. Many, many people have YOU in there prayers.

I love you,
Sarah