Monday, November 16, 2015

Bright Lights at the Tunnel's End . . .

Just to update everyone, I am here in Atlanta and my surgery has been pushed to 11am. I am having a cut surgery rather than laparoscopic hysterectomy. I am assuming the recovery will be much like my C-section plus the side effects of menopause. I can’t have any hormones so I will be going through the changes cold turkey. The hospital stay is anywhere from 2-3 days if everything goes according to plan. After that I will be back home! My family will update everyone on Facebook and tag me in the posts. When I am feeling up to it I will blog!


Sorry this is a short post; I thought I wanted to write about my feelings but, to be honest, I took some medicine and I am feeling a little loopy! I promise I will write more after I am out and my thoughts don’t seem like I am at bar at 1am J  

No comments: