Monday, August 4, 2008

Off to Atlanta. . .

Hey everyone! This is Catherine's friend (and trusty maid of honor) Sarah Mac signing on to give you an update about Catherine. The Carswells will be heading up to ATL this afternoon to pre-op for tomorrow's surgery. I will be updating the blog tomorrow and throughout the rest of this week's recovery in ATL.

Please come to the blog for updates on Catherine. As you can imagine today is a stressful day and there is a lot to get done. Catherine told me to let you know that most likely she will not be answering her phone for a while. She appreciates all of your concerns and well wishes, but asks that you please post a comment on the blog or a wall post/message on her Facebook. All of her blog comments and facebook stuff will be printed for her to read in the hospital. Also, in order for her family and Brian to focus on their girl, they may not be answering their phones often this week either. Most likely they will not have signal in the hospital anyway or be allowed to use their cell phones. Again, I will be posting updates here for all of you! Please feel free to leave comments for Catherine and the whole Carswell clan.

Catherine and her family thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers. Cat will be going into surgery tomorrow morning. Look for more from me tomorrow.

Keep on praying and check the ta-tas!

Sarah Mac
Guest Blogger Extraordinaire

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sarah~ thanks for keeping us updated. I check this pretty much every day to see how she is doing. Tell her and her family that I am praying! HUGS to everyone!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update, Sarah. I will be thinking about you so much during surgery tomorrow, Catherine---which happens to be my last day of chemo. You are gonna do great, I know it. Just tell them not to be stingy with that morphine!! ;-) Or as another of my friends put it---ask for the Percosets, take the Vicodin, leave the Codeine!

But seriously, you have been amazing and I know you'll be thrilled to have all of this past you so you can move on with your life! Can't wait to hear about your speedy recovery!